SWD Registration, Enrollment, Transcript and Withdrawal Information
Ms. D. Farley
*Use the QR code below to contact the registrar via email:
Please contact the registrar via email to withdraw your student. Withdrawal requests should include the following information:
- From an Out of County/Out of State School:
1. Follow the registration process on Dekalb County School's Website.
2. Once your Online Application is completed, please email the registrar
your application number. You will receive approval or denial information via email.
- From Another DCSD School:
1. Ensure all property has been returned to the previous DeKalb School.
2. Go to the Dekalb County School Website or your parent portal account to
complete the Annual Household Verification.
3. Upload the following documents:
- Proof of residency: Current lease or utility bill (light, water, or gas).
(Lease or bill must show parent/guardian name)
- Parent ID (must be current)
4. Email registrar with your application number. You will be contacted via email.
Email Registrar for Records Request
2. Education Verification | Alumni Students
In Need of a Copy of your student's Birth Certificate?
Parents can now order Georgia birth certificates online directly from the State of Georgia. The Georgia Technology Authority partnering with the Georgia Department of Public Health provides Request Official Vital Event Records (ROVER), making it convenient to order certificates directly from the State of Georgia.
In Need of a Diploma reprint?
Mark Peay as the Jostens representative for diploma reprints. DCSD does not reprint diplomas. His can be reached at the following: [email protected] & 706-691-9359
Graduated and need a transcript?
Get more information about Southwest Dekalb High School
Log into your Parent portal using the following web address.