Skip to main content

Southwest DeKalb High School

Dekalb County Schools

Certificate of Attendance

Certificate of Enrollment for Driver's License

A Certificate of Enrollment is required for a learner's permit. Below are the steps that should be taken in order to obtain a Certificate of Enrollment from Southwest DeKalb High School.

» The student must have their ADAP (Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program) Card from their 9th Grade Health class.  Please contact Coach T. Taylor if you need to have your ADAP card reprinted. [email protected]

» The student must complete the Certificate of Enrollment Request Form. Click here to access the form.

» Once the link is completed, your information will be processed by Ms. Ali. Ms. Ali will then send instructions to your email address on how to complete the form electronically.

Helpful Links:
     Email Coach T. Taylor: [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE:  The school no longer gives or completes a physical form.  The process is completed electronically once the student completes the Certificate of Enrollment Request Form.