How to contact us: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Southwest DeKalb High School
2863 Kelley Chapel Road
Decatur, GA 30034
Our local unit is in Georgia PTA, District 11, Region 2 DeKalb County Council
PTSA Executive Board
We are dedicated to making our school a dynamic learning environment, supporting the staff, encouraging parental involvement; and advocating for our students and school. Working together, we can enhance the high school experience for our students, and stay connected in these crucial years of transition.
GOALS for 2017-18
1. To serve as a voice and advocate for our school.
2. To promote parental engagement and involvement.
3. To provide information and activities in support of our teachers and students in order to fulfill the mission of Southwest DeKalb High School.
4. To increase PTSA membership by 10% over 2016-17 membership.
GENERAL BODY MEETINGS DATES
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 (Combined with Curriculum Night)
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Thursday, February 15, 2017 (Combined with Conference Night)
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
*All meetings begin at 7:00 PM.
Stay informed, see: www.georgiapta.org for membership benefits, parent resources, and advocacy news/updates.
Scholarships offered by PTA for Graduating Senior Student Members
· Gladys Cook Scholarship
· Georgia PTA Scholarship (Sponsored by Georgia PTA)
· Southwest DeKalb High School PTSA Scholarship
Eligibility criteria, forms and deadlines will be made available prior to the due dates of each of these scholarships.
OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS: