How to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Southwest DeKalb High School
2863 Kelley Chapel Road
Decatur, GA 30034
Our local unit is in Georgia PTA, District 11, Region 2 DeKalb County Council
PTSA Executive Board
We are dedicated to making our school a dynamic learning environment, supporting the staff, encouraging parental involvement; and advocating for our students and school. Working together, we can enhance the high school experience for our students, and stay connected in these crucial years of transition.
GOALS for 2019-2020
1. To serve as a voice and advocate for our school.
2. To promote parental engagement and involvement.
3. To provide information and activities in support of our teachers and students in order to fulfill the mission of Southwest DeKalb High School.
4. To increase PTSA membership by 10% over 2019-2020 membership.
GENERAL BODY MEETINGS DATES
Tuesday, November, 12, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m. (Combined with Conference Night)
Thursday, January 30, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. (Combined with "Meet your Teacher Night").
Thursday, February 27, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 31, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. (Combined with Conference Night)
Monday, April 23, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m.
Stay informed, see: www.georgiapta.org for membership benefits, parent resources, and advocacy news/updates.
Scholarships offered by PTA for
Graduating Senior Student Members
· Gladys Cook Scholarship
· Georgia PTA Scholarship (Sponsored by Georgia PTA)
· Southwest DeKalb High School PTSA Scholarship
Eligibility criteria, forms and deadlines will be made available prior to the due dates of each of these scholarships.